Zappi 2H22UW is a 22kW Smart EV Charger tethered with a 6.5m type 2 charging cable.
3 Charging Modes – Charge From the Grid or Through Solar/Wind Generated Energy
Designed for now, ready for the future, Zappi EV chargers can utilise power from the grid or energy generated from solar panels and wind turbines.
When users with grid-tied micro-generation systems activate Zappi’s Eco or ECO+ mode, the charger is able to utilise 100% green energy and boost the return on investment for renewable energy installations.
Eco & Eco+ modes both continuously adjust power in response to power consumption elsewhere in the house. Eco mode will continue to charge the vehicle even if power needs to be drawn from the grid, whereas Eco+ mode will pause charging if there is too much power that needs to be drawn from the grid, resuming charging when there is more free power available.
Fast mode charges the vehicle at maximum power from the grid in the same way other Mode 3 charging points work.
Easy to Install, Simple to Use & App Compatible
British manufacturers MyEnergi have designed Zappi to benefit from a range of features and functions that allow users complete control over their EV charging. Using the MyEnergi App, users can set timers, enable the boost function, monitor devices and much more.
Featuring built-in WiFi and an ethernet port, Zappi is able to connect to the internet ready to be operated via the MyEnergi app.
Key Features of the Zappi 2H22UW 22kW Smart EV Charger Include:
- 22kW Smart EV Charger
- 3 Charging Modes: Eco, Eco+ & Fast
- Charge Via Grid, or Solar/Wind (if you have grid-tied micro-generation system)
- Built-In WiFi & Ethernet Port
- Control Via App
- Economy Tariff Sense Input – Charge at the Cheapest Times
- Programmable Timer
- Charge & Event Data Log
- Pin-Code Lock
- Tamper Proof
- Tethered with 6.5m Type 2 Charging Cable & Integral Cable Holster
- LCD Screen with Tap Operated Backlight
- Supplied with Clip-on Grid Sensors
- Three Phase
- Dynamic Load Balancing: Optional Setting Limits Current Drawn from Unit Supply or Grid
- RCD Type A 30mA with 6 mA DC
- Voltage: 230V
- Max Current: 32A
- IP Rating: IP65
- IK Rating: IK10
- Operating Temperature -25°C to +40°C
- Colour: White
- OZEV Approved
- CE & UKCA Compliant
- Height: 439mm
- Width: 282mm
- Depth: 122mm
- Warranty: 3 Years