TIS MFT-PRO is a professional multifunction installation tester with power quality analysis & Wi-Fi and EVSE Testing Capabilities.
The TIS-MFTPRO is a Multi Award Winning professional multifunction installation tester with power quality analysis & Wi-Fi it also NOW has the capabilities to fully test Evse Charging Stations ideally when using in conjuction with the TIS EV-TEST100.
It will carry out all the expected functions of a multifunction tester, including Loop, Rcd & Insulation tests & much much more. It’s also includes the facility to test Phase to Phase on Loop, A large TFT Colour LCD display, TRMS for accurate measurements on noisy and harmonically distorted circuits. The TIS MFT-PRO also features an accurate Pro-Lock no trip loop test, power quality analysis & harmonics upto the 25th.
• NEW EVSE Testing Capabilities.
• NEW RDC-DD 6mA Test for EVSE to IEC 62955
• Full Auto-Sequence using TIS EV-TEST100.
• NEW 6mA DC RCD & Ramp Test for EVSE Charging Points, PLUS BRAND NEW RDC-DD 6mA Test to IEC 62955
• NEW Auto Sequence performs Loop, RCD & both cycles of the Ramp Test from pressing the test button once.
• TFT Large Colour LCD Display 320×240 pixels
• Phase to Phase Loop Testing
• TRMS for accurate measurement on noisy & distorted circuits
• Resistive touch screen, works even with gloves on!
• Full help schematic display
• Power quality analysis of single-phase or balanced 3 phase systems
• Built in fuse characteristic table with a tick (OK) or cross (FAIL) display
• Measurement of continuity >200mA
• Supplied with neck strap & harness for hands free use
• Displays both PFC & PSC simultaneously on no trip test
• Displays both L-N, L-PE simultaneously on no trip test
• Compliant with BSEN 61557-1-2-3-4-5-6-7 17th Amendment 3 & 18th Edition
• Accurate PRO-Lock no trip loop test
• Phase Sequence Measurement
• Accurate & reliable no trip loop testing
• Line-Loop impedance, phase-phase, phase-neutral, phase p-e
• Insulation test at 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V
• RCD Testing up to 1A or 10A with an optional adapter
• Automatic RCD test, 0°, 180°, x1, x½, x5, (One trip to the board)
• Ramp test in one visit
• Tripping time of general, selective and delayed RCD’s, A, AC & B
• Measurement of voltage drop on lines
• Measurement of voltage, current, active, reactive & apperent power Voltage & Harmonics up to the 25th
• With optional adapters will measure: leakage current measurements, current clamps, USB optical cable, RCD up to 10A
• Memory to 999 locations, 3 level markers
• PC interface integrated WiFi communication
• Software included
Power Supply: 6 x 2000mA Rechargeable batteries & charger
Battery Life >550 tests (alkaline)
Display: Resistive touch screen 320×240 pxl
Memory: 999 locations, 3 levels of markers
PC Interface: Optical / USB & wi-fi
Safety: IEC/EN61010-1, double insulation
Operating Humidity: <80% RH
Storage Temperature: -10° – 60°
CAT IV 300V, Max 415V between inputs
Pollution Level: 2
Reference standard: IEC/EN61557-1-2-3-4-5-6-7
Size (LxWxH) 225x165x75mm
Accessories: Neck strap & harness
3 Year warranty providing the instrument is serviced by TIS