The Easee Equalizer 100A Kit E02-EQ+EF100 provides all the main components required to install an Easee Equalizer on a charging site with one or multiple circuits.
The Kit includes: 1x Easee Equalizer, 1x Power Meter, 1x Power Supply Transformer, 1x RJ12 Cable, 3x Current Transformer (CT Clamp).
The Easee Equalizer is a smart device, designed to optimise your charging experience. It connects to your power meter and measures your energy consumption and the current load in real-time, automatically balancing the total energy level between the charging robot(s) and your building.
The Equalizer lets you utilise all the available capacity, without running the risk of tripping the main fuse due to overload. It reads the total energy use in your building and communicates this to the charger via WiFi and radio. The charger then adjusts the vehicle charging according to available capacity. When energy consumption in your building is lower, more energy automatically becomes available for the charging robot(s), allowing faster charging. The Equalizer provides constant communication to the charger via WiFi and radio, even if internet connection is lost.
- Easy to Install, small and lightweight, the Easee Equalizer sensor fits in most places
- Automatic dynamic load balancing between the Charger Robot(s) and the building
- Avoids overload/power interruption while charging your EV
- Charge EVs faster when building’s energy consumption is lower and during off-peak times
- Capable of balancing multiple charging robots, and charging multiple vehicles simultaneously
- Direct communication with Easee chargers via Easee LinkTM or WiFi (when used together with an Easee Charging Robot)
- Up to 50m coverage in open air when used together with an Easee Charging Robot
- Monitor power consumption in your home/ building, via the Easee App