UK EV Installers delivery time for this product: 1-2 days
EVEC VEC01 is a universal, single-phase 7kW EV charger. Affordable and packed with clever features, VEC01 features a Type 2 socket compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 cables making it suitable for use with all EV and PHEV vehicles.
EVEC are dedicated to removing the barriers to EV ownership by developing affordable, reliable charging solutions. Despite its low cost, this modern, discreet wall mounted EV charger doesn’t compromise on quality and is compatible with the EVEC charging app via Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity. The easy to use app gives users full control over their EV charging allowing you to schedule charging, monitor usage, view charging status and turn the charger on and off.
Featuring an IP54 rating, built-in PEN protection, over current protection and residual current protection, VEC01 meets all CE & UKCA requirements and is backed by a 3-year warranty ensuring high standards of reliability and safety.
EVEC understands the significance of protecting the environment and takes their corporate social responsibility seriously. They have collaborated with Cool Earth and Earthly charities to help combat deforestation and become a climate-positive business.
Key Features of EVEC VEC01 7kW EV Charger Include:
- 7kW Smart EV charger
- Untethered, Universal Type 2 Socket
- Compatible with Type 1 & Type 2 EV & PHEVs
- Bluetooth & WiFi Connectivity
- Smart App Compatible – Set Charging Schedules, Monitor Usage, View Charging Status & Control Power to Charger
- LED Indicator Displays Charging Status & Errors for Ease of Use
- Built-In PEN Protection
- Load Balancing
- Full OCPP 1.6J Protocols
- Adjustable Power Settings of 3.7kW or 7.4kW to Suit Requirements
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V
- Rated Current: 32A
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -25°C to 50°C
- IP Rating: IP54
- Corrosion-Resistant & Fire Retardant
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 300x190x105mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- CE & UKCA Approved
- Warranty: 3 Years
Note – manufacturer has recently changed their logo, some stock might be dispatched with previous logo.