The ARD-1-100-TP from matt:e is a simple, single dedicated connection unit with built-in O-PEN® technology which allows for the connection of EV charge points to the PME earthing facility without the use of earth electrodes.
The matt:e ARD connection centres incorporate the unique 5 pole auto reset device that automatically restores power to the load once the fault has cleared in line with BS:7671.
The matt:e O-PEN® technology does not require earth rods or measuring electrodes to function correctly.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|550 x 360 x 120mm
- Built in O-PEN® Protection with auto reset isolator
- NO Earth electrodes required
- Facilitates compliance with regulation 722.214.171.124 (iii)
- Helps reduce disruptive and costly groundworks
- Removes the risk of striking buried services
- Simple wire in wire out connection
- Phase loss protection
- For 1 x 100A TPN load
- Mild steel IP4X enclosure
- Standard 1 Year parts warranty
- Designed and Built in the UK
- Matt:E type ARD-1-100-TP