The eddi 16A1P02H is an eco-smart energy management system. It diverts surplus power from solar PV or wind generation to a designated heating appliance such as an immersion heater. This excess energy will go directly to the appliance (or two sequentially).
eddi allows you to stop exporting surplus energy back to the grid and saves you money on your energy bill.
eddi utilises myenergi’s proprietary VariSine™ technology to ensure compliance with worldwide power grid standards.
This latest model does not require an additional hub.
- 3.68kW / 16A max heater load
- Supports two heaters (sequentially)
- Expansion module option – 2 extra outputs with temperature control
- Wall mounting bracket for ease of installation
- Integral bypass switch
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Graphical back-lit LCD screen for ease of use
- Ethernet port and built-in WiFi for connecting to the internet
- Fan-less cooling
- Complies with CE and UKCA Requirements
- Built-in programmable boost timers
- Works alongside battery storage systems
- VariSine™ PWM technology
- Energy monitoring on the go via the myenergi app
- 3-Year Warranty