The matt:e SP-RC80-SPD is a single-phase connection unit, with Automatic Reset, PEN Fault Protection with Type A RCBO, built-in Type 2 SPD and 80A Load Curtailment.
The load curtailment functionality isolates the EV charge point from the supply when the household consumption load level rises above the pre-set limit. The power supply is automatically restored to the charge point once the load reduces to a satisfactory level.
The single-phase protection device unit offers a simple, cost effective, compliant, solution for PEN fault protection. It allows for the connection of EV charge points to the PME earthing facility without the use of earth electrodes.
Helping to facilitate compliance with BS:7671. 2018 Amendment 2, 2022 Regulation 722.411.4.1 (iv).
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|225 x 275 x 106mm
|230V, single phase
|Max. Power Rating
- Built in PEN fault protection
- No Earth Electrodes required
- Facilitates compliance with regulation 722.411.4.1 (iv) and regulation 722.311.20
- Helps reduce disruptive and costly groundworks
- Removes the risk of striking buried services
- Simple wire in wire out connection
- Over current protection
- Built-in Type 2 SPD and 40A Type A RCBO
- Automatic Reset
- Load Curtailment
- Suitable for single phase loads up to 7.4kW
- Standard 1 Year parts warranty
- Designed and Built in the UK
- Matt:e type SP-RC80-SPD